Sunday, March 29, 2009

Craft Room

Andrew has been diligently working through yet another home improvement project around here and to my delight, has completed much of my craft room! Okay, I guess I should state that this room is also our laundry room and utility room...and that technically I'm supposed to share the space with the other family members. But... I'm being greedy and referring it to as my room since I have been so eagerly awaiting it :).

Despite feeling ill this weekend, I went through with hosting my annual scrapbooking weekend with the group of ladies I regularly scrapbook with since everyone had been looking forward to it and it was nice to have a break from the kids for two days. So, my room was useable in time for that and we all were able to really christen it. I love my Handy Andy! :)

Here's Handy Andy himself with Mini Me, working on installing the utility sink:



Oops! How did Natey wind up in the cabinet?



And voila! The finished masterpiece...

Here is one other photo of the opposite side of the room, showing my own work table in the bay window and the tall white cabinet that I have filled entirely with kids craft supplies. Ben loves this!

2 comments:

grandpa g and cc said...

WOW!!!! It looks amazing!!! I can't believe we were there just a couple of weeks ago and you have made this much progress!!!! It should even make doing laundry enjoyable!!! XO

Kurt and Michelle said...

That craft room is so inspiring!!!! I only wish I was closer so I could be invited to your scrapbook weekend! Great job Andrew! Can't wait to see it all in person :)